Rob has been a driving instructor in Mansfield for several years and is based in Forest Town, but covers the greater Mansfield area, Clipstone, Edwinstowe, Ollerton and Shirebrook.
On most occasions, you will use the Ashfield driving test centre, however, if you prefer you can use the test centre at Worksop to take and pass your driving test.
Lessons are available Tuesday through Saturday between 9am and 7pm subject to availability. You will need to hurry to reserve your preferred time slot. Due to popularity there may be a waiting list, so we advise you to make your enquiry now.
Your instructor will help you feel comfortable and match your learning style preference. Do you like having things explained first? Do you prefer to use diagrams or even watch how things are done or do you prefer to jump straight in and have a go yourself? It is the instructor's job as your coach to help you understand this and best find the solution to answer this question, helping you learn in the most natural way.
You will already have a lot of skills needed to safely drive a car, even if you don't realise this yet. Often it is the psychological aspect about driving that gets in the way and your instructor will help you to overcome this and maximise your skills and development.
Using Rob Nichols Driver Training, for your driving lessons, you will receive the following:
1. Client centred one-to-one tuition. Whilst working towards all guidelines set by the DVSA, lessons are conducted in a professional way, yet provide the structure and flexibility to adapt to your individual goals and needs. You are the integral factor in learning to drive, you play a key role in the direction they go in. Your instructor will work with you to accomplish these goals.
2. Your flexibility to choice the lesson length: Typically 1 hour, 1½ hours or 2 hours. Longer lessons are available upon request.
3. Free, flexible pick up and drop off points if confirmed before the lesson.
4. The ability to purchase prepaid block bookings for discounted rates.
5. A full progress record will be provided to help you assess your learning and future development.
6. Free DriverActive course handouts - you can learn faster by learning between lessons.
7. Three months free access to DriverActive online handouts and video driving lessons. - a brilliant resource of material to look at pre and post lesson.
8. A dual controlled, air conditioned car for your safety and comfort.
9. Help and advice with your theory test. Theory resources included free with all 20/30 or 40 hour packages.
Extra options available are:
Pass Plus courses to further develop confidence and skills in unfamiliar areas, gain experience driving for a longer period your after you pass and reduce your insurance costs.
Motorway lessons for confidence building and understanding how to be safe.
When you choose Rob Nichols Driver training you'll not just be well on the road to passing your test, but you'll become a responsible, confident driver and save plenty of £'s by driving economically over the course of your driving career.