So how do you know if your driving lessons in Clipstone are the right ones? How can you tell if they are any good? Yes, you like the instructor, you seem to have a good time but how can you work out if this is a quality driving school in Clipstone.
Here are a few tips, things to look for.
1. Are you able to cancel lessons at any notice and rebook when you want? That's a sign of a driving school which is not busy.
2. Have you been given a pupil progress report card so you can monitor what you have learned?
3. Has your instructor asked you when you want to pass your driving test by or are they happy with taking your money every week?
4. Have you been encouraged to start learning and passing your theory test?
5. Is your instructor smart and care for their appearance? if they do not care for themselves will they care for you?
These are just a few pointers, but give us a call today and we would love to help you get your driving licence.