So how do you know if your driving lessons in Shirebrook are the right ones? How can you tell if they are any good? Yes, you like the instructor, you seem to have a good time but how can you work out if this is a quality driving school in Shirebrook.
Here are a few tips, things to look for.
1. Do you feel involved in the learning process? Whilst there are various criteria that need covering, you should be able to work towards your own goals.
2. Have you been given a pupil progress report card so you can monitor what you have learned?
3. Has your instructor asked you when you want to pass your driving test by or are they happy with taking your money every week?
4. Have you been encouraged to start learning and passing your theory test?
5. Is your instructor's car smart and tidy? if they do not care for their car will they care for you?
These are just a few pointers, but give us a call today and we would love to help you get your driving licence.