1. Before your first lesson starts it's a really good idea to have at least a feeling of when you would like to be on the road having passed your test, this at the very least gives you a goal and with a date to work to.
2. Once you start taking your driving lessons in Mansfield get thinking straight away about passing your theory test, it is not as hard as it may look. You can even pass your theory test before you start your lessons. The beauty of passing your theory test sooner rather than later is it will help you drive. So, for example, it will help you with road positioning, road signs and hazard perception. The less your driving instructor in Mansfield needs to teach you, the fewer lessons you will need.
3. Once you have chosen a driving school in Mansfield on your very first driving lesson your instructor should give you a pupil progress report card. This details what you have done, how good you are and what else you need to learn. It is a crucial part of helping you pass the first time, as it guides you and highlights your strong points and areas that need more development.
4. Your driving school in Mansfield should be teaching you how to drive safely, it is only by driving safely will you pass, therefore it's best to understand now what is needed. Ask most learners what driving safely is and they'll say things like, not crashing; not speeding, not going through red lights. They are all part of being safe but this is what you need to follow. Always in control of the car, while keeping to the Highway Code, using good hazard perception skills and having a safe attitude to driving.
5. So you are getting close to your test and your driving lessons in Mansfield are coming to a finish, this is a final checklist. Firstly you have completed your pupil progress report card and you have ticked all boxes as an independent driver. Secondly, you have passed a mock test and thirdly you have been driving without the assistance of your instructor.
Once you are at this stage you have every right to get your drivig licence.